how much is a data cable, and what do i need to transfer f..

i just got a VI660, where can you get a data cable and how much are
they, what do you need to transfer free wallpaper,ringtones, and games?

--
maingon
http://cellphoneforums.net

    maingon wrote:
    > i just got a VI660, where can you get a data cable and how much are
    > they, what do you need to transfer free wallpaper,ringtones, and games?

    You might want to look at Bitpim. http://www.bitpim.com, don't know cost. I've
    seen SUsteen Datapilot for $50 retail including a samsung-compatible data
    cable, http://www.susteen.com/ has it too (I saw it at a computer store, not
    sure if website has it for the same price.)

    I need a cable for my 660 too, just don't have the money to get one yet. :)

    I am new to this those programs all seem like they are just for ringers,
    screensaves and e-mail. can you use them for games, once you get a data
    cable, do you have to buy the program or what?

    --
    maingon
    http://cellphoneforums.net

    "maingon" <maingon.1fkzrw@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

    > i just got a VI660, where can you get a data cable and how much are
    > they, what do you need to transfer free wallpaper,ringtones, and games?

    To follow up on Steve's post, there are several other sources you can check.
    www.futuredial.com
    www.rpiwireless.com

    Radio Shack sells the Future Dial cables for about $20. As for software to
    transfer the phone book, screensavers, games and applications, you need to
    see whether your model is supported at Futuredial, Susteen, or BitPim.

    Bob

    One can often find good cable (and battery, holster, charger, etc.) prices
    on eBay.....just watch the shipping charges.

    "Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message

    > "maingon" <maingon.1fkzrw@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > > i just got a VI660, where can you get a data cable and how much are
    > > they, what do you need to transfer free wallpaper,ringtones, and games?
    > >
    > To follow up on Steve's post, there are several other sources you can
    check.
    > www.futuredial.com
    > www.rpiwireless.com
    >
    > Radio Shack sells the Future Dial cables for about $20. As for software to
    > transfer the phone book, screensavers, games and applications, you need to
    > see whether your model is supported at Futuredial, Susteen, or BitPim.
    >
    > Bob

Sprint PCS Wallpaper Games Cable Internet Service Providers Product