how much is a data cable, and what do i need to transfer f..

maingon wrote:
> i just got a VI660, where can you get a data cable and how much are
> they, what do you need to transfer free wallpaper,ringtones, and games?

You might want to look at Bitpim. http://www.bitpim.com, don't know cost. I've
seen SUsteen Datapilot for $50 retail including a samsung-compatible data
cable, http://www.susteen.com/ has it too (I saw it at a computer store, not
sure if website has it for the same price.)

I need a cable for my 660 too, just don't have the money to get one yet. :)

"maingon" <maingon.1fkzrw@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

> i just got a VI660, where can you get a data cable and how much are
> they, what do you need to transfer free wallpaper,ringtones, and games?

To follow up on Steve's post, there are several other sources you can check.
www.futuredial.com
www.rpiwireless.com

Radio Shack sells the Future Dial cables for about $20. As for software to
transfer the phone book, screensavers, games and applications, you need to
see whether your model is supported at Futuredial, Susteen, or BitPim.

Bob

One can often find good cable (and battery, holster, charger, etc.) prices
on eBay.....just watch the shipping charges.