Red Alert 2 Online gaming

Hi folks, just wondering where the Red Alert online gaming action is these
days. Is anyone out there still playing this game??

Saif
3 answers Last reply
More about alert online gaming
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

    On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:17:28 -0500, "Saif Barry" <bugsaif@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >Hi folks, just wondering where the Red Alert online gaming action is these
    >days. Is anyone out there still playing this game??

    I don't have solid information about how much it's played. But when I was
    playing on WON, I noticed that some factions were being restricted for
    being too powerful. (USA, for having unlimited reinforcements, Britian for
    their ultra powerful IFV/Sniper, Germany for tearing tanks to shreads,
    France for having a too-powerful defence structure, Korea for having
    too-powerful Air units, Iraq for Desolator spam, Libya for Demo spam, Cuba
    for terrorist spam, Russia for having the Anti-AT unit Tesla Tank, and Yuri
    because nobody knows how to counter that faction. That's right - there's
    nothing left to play.)

    Alternate Red Alert 2 / Yuri's Revenge ladder:
    http://www.strike-team.net/

    Personally, I haven't played Red Alert 2 recently - the AI was way too weak
    to be of any practice.
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

    "Raymond Martineau" <bk039@ncf.ca> wrote in message

    > I don't have solid information about how much it's played. But when I was
    > playing on WON, I noticed that some factions were being restricted for
    > being too powerful. (USA, for having unlimited reinforcements, Britian for
    > their ultra powerful IFV/Sniper, Germany for tearing tanks to shreads,
    > France for having a too-powerful defence structure, Korea for having
    > too-powerful Air units, Iraq for Desolator spam, Libya for Demo spam, Cuba
    > for terrorist spam, Russia for having the Anti-AT unit Tesla Tank, and
    > Yuri
    > because nobody knows how to counter that faction. That's right - there's
    > nothing left to play.)

    ROTFL!!!!!
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

    "Saif Barry" <bugsaif@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<1110550655.5eab1db97819fd79549519fb7f45451e@teranews>...
    > Hi folks, just wondering where the Red Alert online gaming action is these
    > days. Is anyone out there still playing this game??
    >
    > Saif

    I am a Master of Orion 2 freak and play on kali:

    kali.exe download: http://www.kali.net/download.asp

    There is also a RedAlert Chatserver #242 and I see there 20-30 players
    at the weekend.

    try a free serial: http://www.kali.net/register.asp?option=trial

PC gaming Gaming Games IBM Video Games