Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

EU2 question

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
March 18, 2005 6:55:47 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

EU 2 has been announced for the Nintendo DS. How doe the PC version play?
Is it like the Map Screen on Medieval Total War?

More about : eu2 question

Anonymous
March 18, 2005 6:55:48 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 15:55:47 GMT, "Aquila" <Aquila@Aquila.net> wrote:

>EU 2 has been announced for the Nintendo DS. How doe the PC version play?
>Is it like the Map Screen on Medieval Total War?
>
>

Yes but with 100x the complexity. EU2 is an extremely complicated,
detailed game.
Anonymous
March 19, 2005 3:42:55 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

"D-Rider" <unknown@nowhere.com> wrote in message
news:38fm319g7uqke40hpqcm5l7t75910unn1t@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 15:55:47 GMT, "Aquila" <Aquila@Aquila.net> wrote:
>
>>EU 2 has been announced for the Nintendo DS. How doe the PC version play?
>>Is it like the Map Screen on Medieval Total War?
>>
>>
>
> Yes but with 100x the complexity. EU2 is an extremely complicated,
> detailed game.
>
How do you move? Are you able to keep track of your moves so that you are
able to ensure that you've made all the moves you can make for each turn?
Related resources
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 2:44:29 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

"Aquila" <Aquila@Aquila.net> wrote in message
news:j7V_d.238$Kt5.169@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net...
>
> "D-Rider" <unknown@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> news:38fm319g7uqke40hpqcm5l7t75910unn1t@4ax.com...
> > On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 15:55:47 GMT, "Aquila" <Aquila@Aquila.net> wrote:
> >
> >>EU 2 has been announced for the Nintendo DS. How doe the PC version
play?
> >>Is it like the Map Screen on Medieval Total War?
> >>
> >>
> >
> > Yes but with 100x the complexity. EU2 is an extremely complicated,
> > detailed game.
> >
> How do you move? Are you able to keep track of your moves so that you are
> able to ensure that you've made all the moves you can make for each turn?
>
>

Game (EU2) is pausable "real"-time. The emphasis of the game is less on war
(although you will fight some) and more on economic and social development.
Go look on http://www.paradoxplaza.com/ I can't remember at the moment if
there is a demo or not, but if nothing else some of the screen shots and
some questions on their forums will help you out a great deal.

--
Multiversal Mercenaries. You name it, we kill it. Any time, any reality.
Anonymous
March 24, 2005 11:36:28 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 23:44:29 GMT, "James Gassaway" <dtravel@sonic.net>
wrote:

>> How do you move? Are you able to keep track of your moves so that you are
>> able to ensure that you've made all the moves you can make for each turn?
>>
>>
>
>Game (EU2) is pausable "real"-time. The emphasis of the game is less on war
>(although you will fight some) and more on economic and social development.
>Go look on http://www.paradoxplaza.com/ I can't remember at the moment if
>there is a demo or not, but if nothing else some of the screen shots and
>some questions on their forums will help you out a great deal.

Not to mention the 640k posts on the forums. :) 

The AARs are great for all of the paradox games, quite facinating
reading seeing the game through someone else's eyes.

--
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability
of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft
!