Differentwindows7

dablakmark8

Honorable
Jun 19, 2012
Hello,Can anyone help me as i bought a hp probook and its windows 7 is called eternity.I can hardly see and select stuff on this OS as its sometimes hard to see tabs and other stuff...etc..etc.

It there a way i can restore windows 7 to its original state without reinstalling windows 7 as i dont have any disk.I am an advanced pc users and will be able to take your advice and administer it

'Win7 Eternity ' is a customized version which was authored by (Benjamin) and his team (rockersteam). They have simply redesigned the whole interface. You have to buy a genuine key from Microsoft if you wanna retain this release. So I assume you would have to purchase Win7 and get another key for that version.

unoriginal1

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2012
Windows 7 eternity is a cracked version of Windows 7 ultimate basically. It's an illegal copy. The only way your going to restore windows 7 to it's original state is to do a clean install which you will need to have a valid key for.

usually the hp will have a hidden recovery partition

thats your best bet to get it to a normal legal windows 7 without a disc

as long as whoever sold it to you didnt remove the recovery partition

usually f11 or f10 on bootup

or f8 and repair my computer then factory restore if its bootable

dablakmark8

Honorable
Jun 19, 2012

There is a a sticker at the bottom with the windows 7 pro licence key on it.The restore partition has been wiped clean