MAX PAYN

WHEN I TRY TO PLAY MAX PAYN ON MY PC IT GOES TO MEMORY
DUMP MY AGP GRAPHICS CARD IS 32MB SIS 300/305, 128MB RAM.
CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS THANK YOU VERY
MUCH.
2 answers Last reply
More about payn

    Hi Kasim,

    "KASIM" <ADIBUFI@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in message news:1f6d01c49f02$7adfba10$a501280a@phx.gbl...
    | WHEN I TRY TO PLAY MAX PAYN ON MY PC IT GOES TO MEMORY
    | DUMP MY AGP GRAPHICS CARD IS 32MB SIS 300/305, 128MB RAM.
    | CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS THANK YOU VERY
    | MUCH.

    Let's try some basic troubleshooting. If the problem still persists
    please post back and we'll try some more steps. Good luck! :-)

    1. To see if it's a software conflict: Temporarily disable Startup
    programs one at a time, starting with Firewall, Antivirus, and ad
    blockers using: http://new.jtsoft2001.com/windows/startup.php

    You can lookup what a program does before you disable it here:
    http://www.sysinfo.org/startuplist.php

    2. Run a virus scan at: http://housecall.antivirus.com Afterwards
    Download & Run Spybot from: http://security.kolla.de to find any
    Trojans, Adware, or Spyware which could clog up your system.

    3. Click My Computer / Rightclick the Drive & Choose Properties
    / Run the "Disk Cleanup..." / Next Click the "Tools" Tab and run
    the "Error-Checking" and "Defragmentation" utilities.

    4. Go to the Windows Update site for everything under Critical and
    Recommended: http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com Some games
    require a patch: http://www.avault.com/pcrl/patches_list.asp?letter=a

    5. Update DirectX and your Chipset, Sound, &Video Drivers:
    For all Video / DirectX / Game and Hardware Issues, I have a
    Checklist of Solutions at: http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/Video.html

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    Try pulling down your eyelid as far as it'll go, then blowing your nose,
    then TURNING OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY.

    "KASIM" <ADIBUFI@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in message
    > WHEN I TRY TO PLAY MAX PAYN ON MY PC IT GOES TO MEMORY
    > DUMP MY AGP GRAPHICS CARD IS 32MB SIS 300/305, 128MB RAM.
    > CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS THANK YOU VERY
    > MUCH.

Graphics Cards Video Games