Treo 300 convert headset jack to 2.5mm?

Can this be done? If so, where can I buy the product?

Thanks.

I met someebody who told me that he bought and adapter for doing that
on best buy. I would also try ebay and radio schack.
before knowing this i did the following: I went to jabra website (and
ebay too0 and found which other phones used the same type of
connection. i believe nokia 8100 and 8200 are on the same boat. I was
lucky and found a headset for them at a goodwill store. These are very
popular phones and I am sure you can find parts for them at a walmart
and stores like that without having to pay a fortune.

good luck
al