Settlers of Catan

Last response: in Video Games
March 24, 2005 1:16:33 PM

Does anybody know of a SoC implementation for Pocket PC? I would love
to have this game on PPC.

Babboo

More about : settlers catan

Anonymous
March 24, 2005 10:41:51 PM

Babboo <spiff@spaceman.com> wrote in news:D 1v061$89v32@nrn2b.NRCan.gc.ca:

> Does anybody know of a SoC implementation for Pocket PC? I would love
> to have this game on PPC.
>
> Babboo

Dont take offense but this is a question which better answers itself in
google. I went to www.google.com and put in
"settlers of catan" "pocket pc"
(note the quotes around words which should stay grouped) and I got 756
pages. Some looked real interesting but I didnt bother to look at them to
get a better reference for you.

Gandalf Parker
-- Give a man an answer and you answer him for a day,
but teach a man to Google and you have answered him for a lifetime.
Anonymous
March 24, 2005 10:41:52 PM

Gandalf Parker wrote:
> Babboo <spiff@spaceman.com> wrote in news:D 1v061$89v32@nrn2b.NRCan.gc.ca:
>

>>Does anybody know of a SoC implementation for Pocket PC? I would love
>>to have this game on PPC.
>>
>>Babboo
>>

> Dont take offense but this is a question which better answers itself in
> google. I went to www.google.com and put in
> "settlers of catan" "pocket pc"
> (note the quotes around words which should stay grouped) and I got 756
> pages. Some looked real interesting but I didnt bother to look at them to
> get a better reference for you.
>
> Gandalf Parker
> -- Give a man an answer and you answer him for a day,
> but teach a man to Google and you have answered him for a lifetime.

Hi Gandalf,

No offense taken. I often have the same response to others in the same
vein. :)

After I sent my message, I did as you recommended. My bad.

Babboo
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
March 26, 2005 3:05:07 AM

Gandalf Parker <gandalf@most.of.my.favorite.sites> once tried to test
me with:

> Babboo <spiff@spaceman.com> wrote in
> news:D 1v061$89v32@nrn2b.NRCan.gc.ca:
>
>> Does anybody know of a SoC implementation for Pocket PC? I would
>> love to have this game on PPC.
>>
>> Babboo
>>

> Dont take offense but this is a question which better answers itself
> in google. I went to www.google.com and put in

Google is the devil and is trying to take over the world!

Or is that Microsoft? I always get confused about these things.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.
Anonymous
March 26, 2005 4:04:01 AM

Knight37 <knight37m@email.com> wrote in news:Xns9624B7FA4B2ABknight37m@
130.133.1.4:

> Gandalf Parker <gandalf@most.of.my.favorite.sites> once tried to test
> me with:
>
>> Babboo <spiff@spaceman.com> wrote in
>> news:D 1v061$89v32@nrn2b.NRCan.gc.ca:
>>
>>> Does anybody know of a SoC implementation for Pocket PC? I would
>>> love to have this game on PPC.
>>
>> Dont take offense but this is a question which better answers itself
>> in google. I went to www.google.com and put in
>
> Google is the devil and is trying to take over the world!
>
> Or is that Microsoft? I always get confused about these things.

SHHHHHhhhh! Dont even whisper those two together. I hear that one of them
is trying to buy the other. Now lets see... which was which?

Gandalf Parker
!