Land warrior and windows 7

kinda_insane

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2010

Hi Im also trying to play Delta Force Land Warrior on windows 7 after upgrading from windows vista and was wondering if you have solved the problem yet? I did a fresh install of windows 7 so it found most of the drivers itself but i went and got the latest driver for my graphics card and installed those.

I have installed countless display drivers to see if thats the problem, changed every graphics setting i can think of but nothing seems to work. I tried installing the previous drivers i have saved that i know work on vista but still nothing.

I have a Sony Vaio VGN-AR51M, dual core 2ghz, 2gb ram, Nvidia Geforce 8400m gt.

I had similar problems when i found my old disc after a few years in the loft, but found the correct driver in the end and it worked on vista.

I am considering goin back to vista if i cannot find a solution soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

freddievaledon

Distinguished
May 23, 2010

Hello I have information...
I have a Dell XPS 720, Quad core 2.66ghz, 4gb ram, 2 Nvidia SLI Geforce 9800 GTX - Windows 7 Ultimate
I have 5 more computer with different cpu, ram and Geforce series all with Windows 7 Ultimate

All the computer has a graphic problem when the games mission start, except the XPS 720 the game is fully playable without any problem and I figurate it out what happened, because I have the SLI Enable, when I disable the SLI the graphic problem start it again.

JessicaD

Distinguished
May 4, 2009

Is this application compatible with Windows 7? Have you attempted to run it in compatibility mode?

Jessica
Microsoft Windows Client Team

joe_momma

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2007
I can tell you how to fix the issue., The issue is caused by an installer app that does not run correct on installation, disabling UAC before installing may remedy this but i will post a work around.
1. Install the game.
2. go to the game folder, find DFLW.exe
3. Run ProgramCompatibilitylity mode for:
[Windows98/WindowsME]
4. Right click and [x]Run as Administrator.
5. Go to thDiskme Disc Usually Drive [D:]
[Right Click open] then open [DFLSetup folder]
6. Browse to [BINKPLAY.exe] and double click to run it.
after it runs it will display a window of script, close it.