Got new cable.. Now what?

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
November 22, 2004 11:50:57 AM

I just received my new data cable for my VGA1000 phone and installed
the drivers on my Windows2000. Now what? I would like to install
some new rings and games if possible. Where do I start?? I have a
bunch of polyphonic ringtones I downloaded but how do I upload this to
my pohone??

Any help would be appreciated..

TIA

-De

More about : cable

Anonymous
November 22, 2004 9:22:56 PM

"Dave" <diskman_1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I just received my new data cable for my VGA1000 phone and installed
> the drivers on my Windows2000. Now what? I would like to install
> some new rings and games if possible. Where do I start?? I have a
> bunch of polyphonic ringtones I downloaded but how do I upload this to
> my pohone??
>
> Any help would be appreciated..
>
> TIA
>
> -De

There are three different syncing programs available, the first two listed
at a cost and one that's free and still in development. You should check
these sites to see if your phone is supported by the programmers.

www.futuredial.com
www.susteen.com
www.bitpim.org

Bob