Got new cable.. Now what?

I just received my new data cable for my VGA1000 phone and installed
the drivers on my Windows2000. Now what? I would like to install
some new rings and games if possible. Where do I start?? I have a
bunch of polyphonic ringtones I downloaded but how do I upload this to
my pohone??

Any help would be appreciated..

TIA

-De
1 answer Last reply
More about cable what

    "Dave" <diskman_1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I just received my new data cable for my VGA1000 phone and installed
    > the drivers on my Windows2000. Now what? I would like to install
    > some new rings and games if possible. Where do I start?? I have a
    > bunch of polyphonic ringtones I downloaded but how do I upload this to
    > my pohone??
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated..
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > -De

    There are three different syncing programs available, the first two listed
    at a cost and one that's free and still in development. You should check
    these sites to see if your phone is supported by the programmers.

    www.futuredial.com
    www.susteen.com
    www.bitpim.org

    Bob

Sprint PCS Windows 2000 Cable Internet Service Providers