how do i play AOE if the disc is copied?

gamecopyworld.com

you need to replace the exe file in your folder

"universe via GamesKB.com" <forum@GamesKB.com> wrote in

> how do i play AOE if the disc is copied? Is there some kind of patch
> available

This is someone elses copy? If so then I think you are in the wrong group.
You want the group for crackers, warez, and pirates. Down the hall, turn
left, down the stairs 4 flights (yes I know we are on the ground floor), go
to the large iron door, knock 3 times, pause, knock twice. The little
window in door will slide open and someone will ask for the password. Say
"I am a thief" and they will let you in.

Gandalf Parker

i think his point is pretty clear, if you dont copy games, you do
something else. To use his example, you may run lites, etc, and think
nothing of it, but to another reader on this group, that would be a
high-offence.....

like my 9th grade science teacher said, people in glass houses shouldnt
get stoned, no wait, it was people in glass houses shouldnt throw
stones.....

"What about people who don't speed, don't run LIGHTS, and don't pirate
games?"

in the case you dont speed, you are likely peeking in your neighbors
windows or doing hideous experiments on local pets......non speeders
are scary......

Chuck

gus

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2003

It's the same door for the people who never run red or yellow lights, never
come to a full stop at a stop sign and who never litter.

Gamers can be such hypocrits.

"Gus" <gus@123456.net> once tried to test me with:

> It's the same door for the people who never run red or yellow lights,
> never come to a full stop at a stop sign and who never litter.
>
> Gamers can be such hypocrits.

So basically what you're saying, is that since some people do illegal
things, it's okay for us to encourage other people to do illegal things?

Or what exactly is your point?

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

"garciyalater@hotmail.com" <garciyalater@hotmail.com> once tried to test me
with:

"garciyalater@hotmail.com" <garciyalater@hotmail.com> wrote in

> i think his point is pretty clear, if you dont copy games, you do
> something else. To use his example, you may run lites, etc, and think
> nothing of it, but to another reader on this group, that would be a
> high-offence.....
>
> like my 9th grade science teacher said, people in glass houses shouldnt
> get stoned, no wait, it was people in glass houses shouldnt throw
> stones.....

Ummmm no, any more examples? :) But wouldnt the other way also hold true?
Those who obey any law should speak up?

OK never mind. So besides the sarcasm, the helpful hint is still
worthwhile. He should go ask in the crack groups instead of a gamers group.

Gandalf Parker

"garciyalater@hotmail.com" <garciyalater@hotmail.com> once tried to test me
with:

> "What about people who don't speed, don't run LIGHTS, and don't pirate
> games?"
>

> in the case you dont speed, you are likely peeking in your neighbors
> windows or doing hideous experiments on local pets......non speeders
> are scary......

Very funny. Maybe when you have an actual point worth listening to you can
come back. Until then, why don't you have a nice warm cup of STFU.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

Hi
Just go to game copyworld you will find all the nocd patches.
Don't listen to these guys they just want to hide the info <probably run a
stite full of ad banners/spy ware ect ;)>
Have fun.

In article <3495b0698b4e476fbc3b0c628ef147b1@GamesKB.com>,
forum@GamesKB.com says...

> how do i play AOE if the disc is copied? Is there some kind of patch
> available

Take the disk between finger and thumb, then flick it in a spinning
motion and watch it fly.

It's more fun if you have a dog to catch it and bring it back for
another go.

- Gerry Quinn

"Rick Ryan" <nighthawk@axecessnet.net> wrote in

> Hi
> Just go to game copyworld you will find all the nocd patches.
> Don't listen to these guys they just want to hide the info <probably
> run a stite full of ad banners/spy ware ect ;)>
> Have fun.

Or they are here because they actually like games.

Gandalf Parker

magnate

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Man, why are you all assuming the OP has a pirate copy? It could be a
backup copy of his own legal original CD, which got F***ED by stupid
copy protection requiring it to be in the drive all the time, wearing
out both disk and drive.

Ok so he didn't make that clear, maybe because he didn't know how damn
pious this group is. Give the guy a break.

FWIW I speed quite a lot, never run red lights, occasionally floor it
for yellows, almost never drop litter, and we don't have stop signs in
the UK (they're called Give Way and a rolling stop is legal). And
plenty of people still think I'm still an arsehole, so it tells you
nothing.

CC

> What about people who don't speed, don't run LIGHTS, and don't pirate
> games?

I do all of that, and I still consider myself as a nice guy.

-Moa Dragon

"magnate" <chrisc@dbass.demon.co.uk> wrote in news:1112263944.166961.270610
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> Man, why are you all assuming the OP has a pirate copy? It could be a
> backup copy of his own legal original CD, which got F***ED by stupid
> copy protection requiring it to be in the drive all the time, wearing
> out both disk and drive.

Actually most people are threading off of my response and I specifically
asked if it was someone elses copy then went on with an "if thats the
case" statement.

> Ok so he didn't make that clear, maybe because he didn't know how damn
> pious this group is. Give the guy a break.

Granted. Its always good to lurk abit, check the groups charter on file, or
find the groups FAQ file. Not doing that can cause you to post a big target
for flamethrowers. I usually am much nicer in my initial response, always
treating them like a lost sheep which I send on their way even though I
detest the groups Im sending them to. With this one I was feeling more
creative. Usually I reserve such responses for when they reply rather than
take the hint.

Gandalf Parker

Mils Michael wrote:
>>What about people who don't speed, don't run LIGHTS, and don't pirate
>>games?
>

> I do all of that, and I still consider myself as a nice guy.
>
> -Moa Dragon

You're wrong.

On the 31 Mar 2005, "magnate" <chrisc@dbass.demon.co.uk> wrote:

<snip>

> FWIW I speed quite a lot, never run red lights, occasionally floor it
> for yellows, almost never drop litter, and we don't have stop signs in
> the UK

Actually, we do. They're very rare though, I think I've only ever seen
one fixed one in my life. The 1999 edition of the Highway Code shows
one on P73 (top row, right hand side) and gives its meaning as "Stop and
give way." It's the classic red octagon, with a white border and the
word "STOP". In addition, there will be a thick solid line across that
side of the carriageway (see P78).

Rule 147 states that "You MUST stop behind the line at a junction with
a 'Stop' sign and a solid white line across the road. Wait for a safe
gap in the traffic before you move off."

--
Jades' First Encounters Site - http://www.jades.org/ffe.htm
The best Frontier: First Encounters site on the Web.

nospam@jades.org /is/ a real email address!