Help, missing file for Port Royale

Hi all,

I'm looking for a file for Port Royale (the original not "2"). I
scratched my disc and uninstalled it before i noticed (damn, damn,
damn!) It's the file called pr_arct0.cpr (gets extracted from setup so
not on the cd under this name, only in the folder after install). I've
no idea how big this file is so if it's too big can you let me know and
I'll just have to shell out for a new copy (boo hoo), otherwise I'd be
eternally grateful if someone could email it to me.

Thanks in advance
Hazel

"Hazel" <hazel@dncn.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking for a file for Port Royale (the original not "2"). I
> scratched my disc and uninstalled it before i noticed (damn, damn,
> damn!) It's the file called pr_arct0.cpr (gets extracted from setup so
> not on the cd under this name, only in the folder after install). I've
> no idea how big this file is so if it's too big can you let me know and
> I'll just have to shell out for a new copy (boo hoo), otherwise I'd be
> eternally grateful if someone could email it to me.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Hazel

Problem is, its 128Mb
Tried uploading a copy to my web oddments "Time remaining 2hrs 44..."

Lol wrote:
> "Hazel" <hazel@dncn.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
snip

> Problem is, its 128Mb
> Tried uploading a copy to my web oddments "Time remaining 2hrs 44..."

Ah well, thanks anyway. It's an old enough game now that I should be
able to pick up a new copy pretty cheap.

> Lol wrote:
> > "Hazel" <hazel@dncn.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> snip
>

> > Problem is, its 128Mb
> > Tried uploading a copy to my web oddments "Time remaining 2hrs 44..."
> >

> Ah well, thanks anyway. It's an old enough game now that I should be
> able to pick up a new copy pretty cheap.
>
> Hazel

Yes - IF you can find it. I don't even see Port Royale 2 around now.
If you do have a problem, email me (take dots out of my name).
Lol

> Yes - IF you can find it. I don't even see Port Royale 2 around now.
> If you do have a problem, email me (take dots out of my name).
> Lol

Success, found a copy on Amazon UK for £7.99 (used, but what does that
matter :) )

Thanks again for your help
Hazel