Just announced : New M.U.L.E. will be XBOX-2 launch - titl..

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.april,alt.games.mule (More info?)

EA just announced a new M.U.L.E. game for the XBOX-2.Based on the
beloved classic by Ozark Software, this game should be one of the main
attractions to buy an XBOX 2.

A later PC release is "possible".

So stay tuned!

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003
Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.april,alt.games.mule (More info?)

lame

"Jasper Tiler" <slimier_trap@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> EA just announced a new M.U.L.E. game for the XBOX-2.Based on the
> beloved classic by Ozark Software, this game should be one of the main
> attractions to buy an XBOX 2.
>
> A later PC release is "possible".
>
> So stay tuned!

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.april,alt.games.mule (More info?)

It's probably an April Fool's Joke, which is too bad -- I love MULE.

"Anthony" <askme@aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote in message
> lame
>

> "Jasper Tiler" <slimier_trap@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> EA just announced a new M.U.L.E. game for the XBOX-2.Based on the
>> beloved classic by Ozark Software, this game should be one of the main
>> attractions to buy an XBOX 2.
>>
>> A later PC release is "possible".
>>
>> So stay tuned!

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.mule (More info?)

It's probably an April Fool's Joke, which is too bad -- I love MULE.

"Anthony" <askme@aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote in message
> lame
>

> "Jasper Tiler" <slimier_trap@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> EA just announced a new M.U.L.E. game for the XBOX-2.Based on the
>> beloved classic by Ozark Software, this game should be one of the main
>> attractions to buy an XBOX 2.
>>
>> A later PC release is "possible".
>>
>> So stay tuned!

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,alt.games.mule (More info?)

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 05:02:37 GMT, "Jonah Falcon"
<jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote:

>It's probably an April Fool's Joke, which is too bad -- I love MULE.

It's low quality for an april fools as there is absolutly no way to believe
it. This is in contrast to Blizzard's "Goblin Tinker", which wasn't
believable at first but ended up in TFT at the suprise the readers.
(They've done it before with their new Padarian race...)

On 1 Apr 2005 18:00:33 -0800, Jasper Tiler wrote:

> EA just announced a new M.U.L.E. game for the XBOX-2.Based on the
> beloved classic by Ozark Software, this game should be one of the main
> attractions to buy an XBOX 2.
>
> A later PC release is "possible".
>
> So stay tuned!

What about SPACE H.O.R.S.E ? That has already been available for the PC
for good time, and considering that this is a pc gaming group...

:D

Janne Joensuu,
Endoperez

"J.M. Joensuu" <spam_wanted_here@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On 1 Apr 2005 18:00:33 -0800, Jasper Tiler wrote:
>
>> EA just announced a new M.U.L.E. game for the XBOX-2.Based on the
>> beloved classic by Ozark Software, this game should be one of the main
>> attractions to buy an XBOX 2.
>>
>> A later PC release is "possible".
>>
>> So stay tuned!
>
> What about SPACE H.O.R.S.E ? That has already been available for the PC
> for good time, and considering that this is a pc gaming group...

It stinks. It doesn't capture the magic of the original game.

Jonah Falcon