M.U.L.E - remember that one?

Does anyone remember the game M.U.L.E. for 8 bit computers - mostly the C64?

Are there any modern PC games that are similar to it now? Suggestions?

Thanks,

Tmuld.

I fojnd a version with a C64 Emulator called PC 64. From:

http://www.theunderdogs.org/

Anyone know how to get sound and the mouse to work?

Thanks,

Tmuld

tmuldoon@spliced.com (Tmuldoon) wrote in

> Does anyone remember the game M.U.L.E. for 8 bit computers - mostly
> the C64?
>
> Are there any modern PC games that are similar to it now?
> Suggestions?

Space Horse, a very strong effort to duplicate MULE as much as possible

Gandalf Parker
-- I HAVE A MEMORY LIKE A COMPUTER.
I wont remember anything on my own.
But I remember anything as soon as you ask me about it.