Customer service

rico

Is not 24/7 anymore ?
I tried calling tonight about 9EST, and to my suprise they said call back
during business hours.
I know for a fact that I've called at all odd hours of the night before
without any problems.

"Rico" <BC@dt.com> wrote in message

> Is not 24/7 anymore ?
> I tried calling tonight about 9EST, and to my suprise they said call back
> during business hours.
> I know for a fact that I've called at all odd hours of the night before
> without any problems.

Customer service hasn't been 24/7 in the entire 2 years 10 months I've
worked for Sprint. The latest shift when I started working here ended at
2am, and the earliest starting shift was 6am. I believe they open later and
close earlier now but I can't remember the exact hours. The voice Trouble
department is 24/7 if something is wrong with your service, (and then only
at one of the 2 call centers that has Trouble), but regular customer
service is not open all hours.

Leisa