AOE3: No American tribe to start?

Last response: in Video Games
April 8, 2005 7:47:09 AM

According to PlanetAoM, AOE3 will feature 8 European civilizations who can
colonize America to become Americans.

www.planetageofmythology.com/aoe3/cultures/
Anonymous
April 8, 2005 7:47:10 AM

hope that aoe3 will be good. there isnt any good computer based
strategy games now a days. most of the better ones are all online games

Cowly the Game player
Games I support

http://www.gamestotal.com
http://www.spacefederation.net
http://uc.gamestotal.com
http://aw.gamestotal.com
http://gc.gamestotal.com
http://mmorpg.gamestotal.com
http://3700ad.gamestotal.com
http://ballmonster.gamestotal.com
http://free_mmorpg.gamestotal.com
http://strategy_games.gamestotal.com
http://free_strategy_games.gamestotal.com
Anonymous
April 8, 2005 7:47:10 AM

"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> According to PlanetAoM, AOE3 will feature 8 European civilizations who can
> colonize America to become Americans.
> www.planetageofmythology.com/aoe3/cultures/

Well, first off, you'll see a lot of them say "unconfirmed", especially take
the Russian and Swedish with a grain of salt. Plus, I think I've read at
http://aoe3.heavengames.com/ that you can ally with the Indians, even if
they end up not being a player civ.

Not to worry though. If its like all the other "Age of" games, there'll be
an expansion in a year, with more player civs.

-
Michael Ward
Fort Worth, Texas
April 8, 2005 8:18:20 AM

> Cowly the Game player
> Games I support
>
> http://www.gamestotal.com
> http://www.spacefederation.net
> http://uc.gamestotal.com
> http://aw.gamestotal.com
> http://gc.gamestotal.com
> http://mmorpg.gamestotal.com
> http://3700ad.gamestotal.com
> http://ballmonster.gamestotal.com
> http://free_mmorpg.gamestotal.com
> http://strategy_games.gamestotal.com
> http://free_strategy_games.gamestotal.com

Let us not forget the great Starcraft clone Shattered Galaxy. 170mb
Download and its free to all with payers getting higher max limit for
stats, 10% more exp etc. Its the only MMO that I actually pay for
currently.

http://www.sgalaxy.com/
Anonymous
April 8, 2005 2:38:38 PM

"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> According to PlanetAoM, AOE3 will feature 8 European civilizations who can
> colonize America to become Americans.
>
> www.planetageofmythology.com/aoe3/cultures/

Hmm, looks like Colonization in real time, could be interesting...

Rich
Anonymous
April 9, 2005 1:09:33 AM

"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> According to PlanetAoM, AOE3 will feature 8 European civilizations who can
> colonize America to become Americans.

No worries. After my disappointment with AoM, I've lost all interest in new
games coming from Ensemble Studios.
Anonymous
April 9, 2005 4:21:06 PM

"NightSky 421" <nightsky421@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>> According to PlanetAoM, AOE3 will feature 8 European civilizations who
>> can
>> colonize America to become Americans.
>
> No worries. After my disappointment with AoM, I've lost all interest in
> new
> games coming from Ensemble Studios.

AoM was pretty horrible in comparison to AoK true, but they did say that
they are going back to the Ages of Empires setting/style so hopefully its
just like AoK, just a bit better :)

Ceo-
Anonymous
April 10, 2005 2:32:07 AM

"Ceowulf" <ceo@NOSPAMii.ATALLnet> wrote in message

> AoM was pretty horrible in comparison to AoK true, but they did say that
> they are going back to the Ages of Empires setting/style so hopefully its
> just like AoK, just a bit better :)

I really do hope so. I'd really have to go over AoE III with a fine-tooth
comb before purchasing it, however. Even then, I dunno. I liked the first
two games in the series and rushed out to buy AoM thinking I would like it
just as much, but it was not to be. Worse, I splurged for the Collector's
Edition of AoM.
!