AOE3: No American tribe to start?

According to PlanetAoM, AOE3 will feature 8 European civilizations who can
colonize America to become Americans.

www.planetageofmythology.com/aoe3/cultures/
7 answers Last reply
More about aoe3 american tribe start
  1. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

    hope that aoe3 will be good. there isnt any good computer based
    strategy games now a days. most of the better ones are all online games

    Cowly the Game player
    Games I support

    http://www.gamestotal.com
    http://www.spacefederation.net
    http://uc.gamestotal.com
    http://aw.gamestotal.com
    http://gc.gamestotal.com
    http://mmorpg.gamestotal.com
    http://3700ad.gamestotal.com
    http://ballmonster.gamestotal.com
    http://free_mmorpg.gamestotal.com
    http://strategy_games.gamestotal.com
    http://free_strategy_games.gamestotal.com
  2. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

    "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    > According to PlanetAoM, AOE3 will feature 8 European civilizations who can
    > colonize America to become Americans.
    > www.planetageofmythology.com/aoe3/cultures/

    Well, first off, you'll see a lot of them say "unconfirmed", especially take
    the Russian and Swedish with a grain of salt. Plus, I think I've read at
    http://aoe3.heavengames.com/ that you can ally with the Indians, even if
    they end up not being a player civ.

    Not to worry though. If its like all the other "Age of" games, there'll be
    an expansion in a year, with more player civs.

    -
    Michael Ward
    Fort Worth, Texas
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

    > Cowly the Game player
    > Games I support
    >
    > http://www.gamestotal.com
    > http://www.spacefederation.net
    > http://uc.gamestotal.com
    > http://aw.gamestotal.com
    > http://gc.gamestotal.com
    > http://mmorpg.gamestotal.com
    > http://3700ad.gamestotal.com
    > http://ballmonster.gamestotal.com
    > http://free_mmorpg.gamestotal.com
    > http://strategy_games.gamestotal.com
    > http://free_strategy_games.gamestotal.com

    Let us not forget the great Starcraft clone Shattered Galaxy. 170mb
    Download and its free to all with payers getting higher max limit for
    stats, 10% more exp etc. Its the only MMO that I actually pay for
    currently.

    http://www.sgalaxy.com/
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

    "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    > According to PlanetAoM, AOE3 will feature 8 European civilizations who can
    > colonize America to become Americans.
    >
    > www.planetageofmythology.com/aoe3/cultures/

    Hmm, looks like Colonization in real time, could be interesting...

    Rich
  5. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

    "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    > According to PlanetAoM, AOE3 will feature 8 European civilizations who can
    > colonize America to become Americans.

    No worries. After my disappointment with AoM, I've lost all interest in new
    games coming from Ensemble Studios.
  6. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

    "NightSky 421" <nightsky421@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
    > "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    >> According to PlanetAoM, AOE3 will feature 8 European civilizations who
    >> can
    >> colonize America to become Americans.
    >
    > No worries. After my disappointment with AoM, I've lost all interest in
    > new
    > games coming from Ensemble Studios.

    AoM was pretty horrible in comparison to AoK true, but they did say that
    they are going back to the Ages of Empires setting/style so hopefully its
    just like AoK, just a bit better :)

    Ceo-
  7. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic (More info?)

    "Ceowulf" <ceo@NOSPAMii.ATALLnet> wrote in message

    > AoM was pretty horrible in comparison to AoK true, but they did say that
    > they are going back to the Ages of Empires setting/style so hopefully its
    > just like AoK, just a bit better :)

    I really do hope so. I'd really have to go over AoE III with a fine-tooth
    comb before purchasing it, however. Even then, I dunno. I liked the first
    two games in the series and rushed out to buy AoM thinking I would like it
    just as much, but it was not to be. Worse, I splurged for the Collector's
    Edition of AoM.

PC gaming American Games IBM European Video Games