Sanyo RL-4920 and MP3

I just bought a Sanyo RL-4920 and have downloaded some MID files as
well as an MP3. The MP3 will not play, the phone gives me a message
to download the plugin.

Does anyone know where the plugin is for this phone? I have been all
over the Vision download section, as well as Sanyo's web site and
Google searches. I can't come up with anything. Perhaps it can't be
done...I'm OK with that, but if I can do it I'd like to install the
plugin.

Anyone?

There are sites around that will allow you to convert an MP3 to .mid
or possibly .qcp, both of which the 4920 will play.

Quality not as good as MP3, admittedly.