Hmmm wish I coudl get my product key!

Anyone know how I may seek support for Halo Combat
Evolved? Only I need my product key. This can be had by
launching the game. Unfortunately as my cd-rom is faulty
I can't launch the game. (Damn that rediculous copy
protection!)

Hence the nature of my support request!

Cheers
Rob
1 answer Last reply
More about hmmm coudl product

    Hi Rob,

    "Rob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:34fb01c49f52$b92d39a0$a301280a@phx.gbl...
    | Anyone know how I may seek support for Halo Combat
    | Evolved? Only I need my product key. This can be had by
    | launching the game. Unfortunately as my cd-rom is faulty
    | I can't launch the game. (Damn that rediculous copy
    | protection!)
    |
    | Hence the nature of my support request!
    |

    | Cheers
    | Rob

    Here are three potential sources for your product ID number:

    1. Click Help or About... inside the game << Won't work for you :*(

    2. Run the setup program off the original CD and the number will
    usually be presented on that very first window that comes up.

    Additionally: For Microsoft Products:

    3. Click Start / Help and Support / Tools / My Computer Information
    click "View a list of Microsoft software installed on this computer" to
    see programs registered by product identification number.

    4. Contact the Microsoft Product Replacement Center at: 1-800-360-7561
    International info: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326246 and ask
    them if they would be able to provide you with the product ID number.

    --
    Cheers,
    Jimmy S.

    Additional Support Resources: My Zone.com Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk