Hmmm wish I coudl get my product key!

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 20, 2004 5:45:11 PM

Anyone know how I may seek support for Halo Combat
Evolved? Only I need my product key. This can be had by
launching the game. Unfortunately as my cd-rom is faulty
I can't launch the game. (Damn that rediculous copy
protection!)

Hence the nature of my support request!

Cheers
Rob

More about : hmmm coudl product key

Anonymous
September 20, 2004 9:11:39 PM

Hi Rob,

"Rob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:34fb01c49f52$b92d39a0$a301280a@phx.gbl...
| Anyone know how I may seek support for Halo Combat
| Evolved? Only I need my product key. This can be had by
| launching the game. Unfortunately as my cd-rom is faulty
| I can't launch the game. (Damn that rediculous copy
| protection!)
|
| Hence the nature of my support request!
|

| Cheers
| Rob

Here are three potential sources for your product ID number:

1. Click Help or About... inside the game << Won't work for you :*(

2. Run the setup program off the original CD and the number will
usually be presented on that very first window that comes up.

Additionally: For Microsoft Products:

3. Click Start / Help and Support / Tools / My Computer Information
click "View a list of Microsoft software installed on this computer" to
see programs registered by product identification number.

4. Contact the Microsoft Product Replacement Center at: 1-800-360-7561
International info: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326246 and ask
them if they would be able to provide you with the product ID number.

--
Cheers,
Jimmy S.

Additional Support Resources: My Zone.com Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk