Samsung or Sanyo

Oh, that's awesome! I just assumed that the vision had to be for 2
years like the service agreement. That's a whole different story.

Okay, in that case, if I get a phone from Costco, can I still get the
$100 or $150 rebate?

--
maggersmagoo

maggersmagoo wrote:
> Oh, that's awesome! I just assumed that the vision had to be for 2
> years like the service agreement. That's a whole different story.
>
> Okay, in that case, if I get a phone from Costco, can I still get the
> $100 or $150 rebate?

I believe so, but check with them just to be sure.

Latest posts