fs 2004

I am having trouble with using the 4th disk each and
every time I want to play the game. Having to put the cd
every time I broke the 4th. disk. Called microsoft, and
they want more than I can buy it new at this time.
Can any one tell is there a file that i can use that can
make me not use the 4th. disk

Thansk
1 answer Last reply
More about 2004

    I'm the same way. I broke the cd2. And now I can't
    install the game to my pc. I want to know if there's a
    way to get the files from that cd. I don't want to buy
    another game again. And Gene, I can do something. i can
    send you the files from the cd4 so you can install them
    in your pc, and you send me the files from cd2.
    If you're ok with that.
    my mail is
    briandp87@hotmail.com (msn and email)

Games Microsoft Video Games