BCCode: 3b
BCP1: 00000000C0000005
BCP2: FFFFF80002A535C8
BCP3: FFFFF8800ADAA430
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Can't find any info with a quick search. I am more a hardware, not software guy. If anyone has a solution that would be appreciated.

ALSO - I don't know if this is related but it is a $1000 gaming rig with an SSD, boots up great, but takes about 5 minutes to shut down. Reason for this?
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about blue screen average error
  1. do you have an external hard drive? because i have one and when i shutdown with it plugged in it takes forever aswell as when i unplug it while im running something off it (ventrilo, etc) it will BSOD
  2. Quote:
    Bug Check 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.

In addition: BCP1 = 0xC0000005: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION, meaning the cause of the crash was memory corruption.

As its very unlikely a windows service has a memory corruption issue, either a driver is corrupting memory, or you have a RAM error. Of the two, a RAM error is more likely.

Run memtest86 for a few hours and report back.
  3. Most blue screens are RAM issues.

http://www.memtest.org/
  4. I just installed a xonar dg, no errors have ever happend before this. would the sound card be the culpurate?
  5. If it wasn't happening before you installed the new hardware, take it back out and try to recreate the problem...
  6. That's the thing is that it's hit and miss. Somedays, like today, I started up 3 or 4 times with no errors / blue screens / weird things. Unlike yesterday where I was up to 4 or 5 times rebooting before it was stable.
  7. Best answer
    Take out any unnecessary hardware like sound cards and stuff and then run some basic hardware tests, memtest, seatools/wdtools and if you can't find anything wrong then stress test it overnight with prime 95 or something to try to recreate problems. After that I would suggest running an sfc /scannow repair to see if there are any corrupted system files and hopefully from there you have a good idea of what's going on.
  8. Best answer selected by ramsfan6239.
Ask a new question

Read More

Blue Screen Windows 7