time wasting stress-free building game?

Are there any more recent stress-free building game? I'm looking for
something different for now. Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, Children of the
Nile, The Sims 2. Anything else out there?

kimmy

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2004

Hostile nations is a building game, but I wouldn't call it stress free.
People can bomb your country but you can hazmat and be just fine. It is
a internet game and you don't have to be on for long periods of time. I
really love the game. check it out...
www.hostilenations.com

dweeb

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2004

"chromallly" <chromallly@yahoo.com> wrote in

> Are there any more recent stress-free building game? I'm looking for
> something different for now. Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, Children of the
> Nile, The Sims 2. Anything else out there?

Did you ever try Sim City???

Stronghold 2 has a freeform option centered on building, managing and
expanding the castle, instead of waging war.