Sprint PCS Vision Smart Device...?

joseph wrote:
> Comment and Opinion on the Sprint PCS Vision Smart Device PPC-6601.
>
> See URL;
>
> http://www.sprint.com/business/products/phones/ppc6601_pdaPhones.jsp
> Where to purchase at a discount?

For PocketPC, a good device. However, I have been hearing that the
slide-out keyboard is it's design-flaw: people have reported it's flimsy
and loosens up very quickly, or is extremely tight and scrapes along the
top of the keys.

Being in the price range it is, this is one f the few phones where it
could actually pay to have insurance on it.

--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.