Sprint PCS Vision Smart Device...?

Comment and Opinion on the Sprint PCS Vision Smart Device PPC-6601.

See URL;

http://www.sprint.com/business/products/phones/ppc6601_pdaPhones.jsp
Where to purchase at a discount?

List Price $629.99

Thank You

Joseph
1 answer Last reply
More about sprint vision smart device

    joseph wrote:
    > Comment and Opinion on the Sprint PCS Vision Smart Device PPC-6601.
    >
    > See URL;
    >
    > http://www.sprint.com/business/products/phones/ppc6601_pdaPhones.jsp
    > Where to purchase at a discount?

    For PocketPC, a good device. However, I have been hearing that the
    slide-out keyboard is it's design-flaw: people have reported it's flimsy
    and loosens up very quickly, or is extremely tight and scrapes along the
    top of the keys.

    Being in the price range it is, this is one f the few phones where it
    could actually pay to have insurance on it.

    --
    E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.

Sprint PCS Devices Internet Service Providers Product