Haegemonia: Legion of iron

I just bought that game for my son and found the manual is not in paper or
in PDF... Nothing! Does someone have a pdf version of the manual for this
game?
I don't understand why the company did not put the manual on the CD...

François Racine
ICQ#: 36826607
More ways to contact me: http://wwp.icq.com/36826607

"François Racine" <Francois.Racine@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I just bought that game for my son and found the manual is not in paper or
>in PDF... Nothing! Does someone have a pdf version of the manual for this
>game?
> I don't understand why the company did not put the manual on the CD...

that game was brutal, without a manual good luck

"Joiner" <joiner@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "François Racine" <Francois.Racine@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>I just bought that game for my son and found the manual is not in paper or
>>in PDF... Nothing! Does someone have a pdf version of the manual for this
>>game?
>> I don't understand why the company did not put the manual on the CD...
>
> that game was brutal, without a manual good luck

But it was fun, so it should be persistated with. I didn't get a manual with
it either, but the in game tutorial is good enough I think.

Ceo-

"François Racine" <Francois.Racine@hotmail.com> once tried to test me
with:

> I just bought that game for my son and found the manual is not in
> paper or in PDF... Nothing! Does someone have a pdf version of the
> manual for this game?
> I don't understand why the company did not put the manual on the CD...

IIRC that game had a pretty good tutorial. May not need a manual.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

"François Racine" <Francois.Racine@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I just bought that game for my son and found the manual is not in paper or
>in PDF... Nothing! Does someone have a pdf version of the manual for this
>game?

they are still patching it

Hegemonia Patch [May 01, 2005, 11:28 am EDT] - Post a Comment
A Hegemonia: Legions of Iron patch is available on Capcom's Japanese Website
(apparently since last summer), which updates Digital Reality's space RTS
game to version 1.09. There's a mirror with English info on 3D Gamers

Ceowulf wrote:
> "Joiner" <joiner@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "François Racine" <Francois.Racine@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >>I just bought that game for my son and found the manual is not in
paper or
> >>in PDF... Nothing! Does someone have a pdf version of the manual
for this
> >>game?
> >> I don't understand why the company did not put the manual on the
CD...

> > that game was brutal, without a manual good luck
>
> But it was fun, so it should be persistated with. I didn't get a
manual with
> it either, but the in game tutorial is good enough I think.

It was a great game. I don't know why it never really got much
attention, but I thought it was a heck of a lot of fun. I hope the son
in question is at least a teenager, though, or it might be a little too
much for him.

Can you provide the link?

"Joiner" <joiner@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
Lwade.822$Yg4.328@newssvr17.news.prodigy.com...

> "François Racine" <Francois.Racine@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>I just bought that game for my son and found the manual is not in paper or
>>in PDF... Nothing! Does someone have a pdf version of the manual for this
>>game?
>

> they are still patching it
>
> Hegemonia Patch [May 01, 2005, 11:28 am EDT] - Post a Comment
> A Hegemonia: Legions of Iron patch is available on Capcom's Japanese
> Website (apparently since last summer), which updates Digital Reality's
> space RTS game to version 1.09. There's a mirror with English info on 3D
> Gamers

No, my son is 8 years old and I am beginning this game is too hard for
him...

<patrick.barnes@standardregister.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
1115063888.802164.240940@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...