Question Bob...

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
December 9, 2004 8:25:29 AM

Bob,
What is that number again for internet connectivity with my sanyo
pm-8200 hooked up to my notebook?

Thanks

theOne

More about : question bob

Anonymous
December 9, 2004 8:25:30 AM

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 05:25:29 +0000, theOne wrote:

> Bob,
> What is that number again for internet connectivity with my sanyo
> pm-8200 hooked up to my notebook?
>
> Thanks
>
> theOne

December 11, 2004 5:13:04 PM

"theOne" <babanoosh@dodgeit.com> wrote in message
news:D lRtd.4370$qj5.30@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com...
> Bob,
> What is that number again for internet connectivity with my sanyo
> pm-8200 hooked up to my notebook?
>
> Thanks
>
> theOne

In addition to Central's answer, don't forget that you will need to download
the Sanyo drivers and create a new dial up, leaving the user name and
password fields blank.

Bob
December 11, 2004 5:26:49 PM

Bob Smith wrote:
> "theOne" <babanoosh@dodgeit.com> wrote in message
> news:D lRtd.4370$qj5.30@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com...
>
>>Bob,
>>What is that number again for internet connectivity with my sanyo
>>pm-8200 hooked up to my notebook?
>>
>>Thanks
>>
>>theOne
>

> In addition to Central's answer, don't forget that you will need to download
> the Sanyo drivers and create a new dial up, leaving the user name and
> password fields blank.
>
> Bob

thanks guys. i will post when they bust me and my bill is 5K.
!