8200 sound????

Had my 8200 for about a year and all of a sudden the sound is getting very
muffeled. Works ell with the earphone but not the phne itself. Any
thoughts???

TIA
2 answers Last reply
More about 8200 sound

    that been my problem since the beginning -- I just dumped mine

    "me" <me@nospamm.com> wrote in message
    > Had my 8200 for about a year and all of a sudden the sound is getting very
    > muffeled. Works ell with the earphone but not the phne itself. Any
    > thoughts???
    >
    > TIA

    I did notice when I received my PM-8200, I had to hold it differently
    on my ear so that I would not cover up the three holes in the ear piece
    which made voices sound muffled. But since you have owned the phone
    for a year, I assume you are not doing that.

Sprint PCS Internet Service Providers