8200 sound????

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
December 9, 2004 4:04:07 PM

Had my 8200 for about a year and all of a sudden the sound is getting very
muffeled. Works ell with the earphone but not the phne itself. Any
thoughts???

TIA

More about : 8200 sound

Anonymous
December 12, 2004 12:14:10 AM

that been my problem since the beginning -- I just dumped mine

"me" <me@nospamm.com> wrote in message
> Had my 8200 for about a year and all of a sudden the sound is getting very
> muffeled. Works ell with the earphone but not the phne itself. Any
> thoughts???
>
> TIA
December 13, 2004 11:33:13 AM

I did notice when I received my PM-8200, I had to hold it differently
on my ear so that I would not cover up the three holes in the ear piece
which made voices sound muffled. But since you have owned the phone
for a year, I assume you are not doing that.
!