Sprint Nextel Merger is Bad News for Nextel Employees

I have been employed by Sprint PCS in the past, and am currently
employed by Nextel. Nextel has excellent benefits, and has a great
working environment. They don't just "talk the talk", they truly care
about their employees. They will even give you $3,500 to assist with
adopting a child.

Sprint, on the other hand, has mediocre benefits at best, and treat
their employees as "just another number".

The news of this merger is a big disappointment to me, and I advise all
Nextel employees to get ready for the "shaft".

I reactivated my resume on all of the major job boards today. Sprint is
not a good place to work.

pro_engineer_97@yahoo.com wrote:
> I have been employed by Sprint PCS in the past, and am currently
> employed by Nextel.

I sincerely hope that nextel has improved the training for its
employees. Considering my last few tries with them were terribly
unsuccessful due to their lack of knowledge, I have to doubt your agenda
here.

--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.

In article <1102733056.559470.70810
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>, pro_engineer_97
@yahoo.compro_engineer_97@yahoo.com says...
> I have been employed by Sprint PCS in the past, and am currently
> employed by Nextel. Nextel has excellent benefits, and has a great
> working environment. They don't just "talk the talk", they truly care
> about their employees. They will even give you $3,500 to assist with
> adopting a child.

Like Isaiah, I have to seriously doubt your agenda. *And*
your sincerity, too. Sprint had the same adoption benefit
when I left in July. And even provided leaves of absence
for it.

--
RØß
O/Siris

Gill

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2004

On 10 Dec 2004 18:44:16 -0800, pro_engineer_97@yahoo.com wrote:

>I reactivated my resume on all of the major job boards today. Sprint is
>not a good place to work.

You know what they say about generalizations, right? My 5-year
anniversary with Sprint is just around the corner and I have no major
complaints.