Superpower 2 and windows xp x64

Spectre

Anyone know of a way to get Superpower 2 to run on Windows Xp x64
edition? I tried compatibility mode and setting that to Xp but it
still doesn't run. Says it will only run on 95/98/NT4.0/2000/XP and

"Spectre" <jtking@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know of a way to get Superpower 2 to run on Windows Xp x64
> edition? I tried compatibility mode and setting that to Xp but it
> still doesn't run. Says it will only run on 95/98/NT4.0/2000/XP and
> 2003

If it uses any 16 bit code I don't think it will work at all. Maybe try
asking in the forums at planetamd64.com might turn up a result.