Recording and Production Techniques PDF

Last response: in Home Audio
March 9, 2005 7:41:41 AM

I have written a PDF for some of my friends on Recording and Production
techniques based on my experiences with Van Morrison, Glenn Gould, Hall
& Oates, Andrea Bocelli, Alannah Myles, YO YO MA........ If any of you
would like a copy please let me know. Due to its size it is too large
of a file to post.
All the best
Kevin Doyle

kevindoylemusic@yahoo.ca
Anonymous
March 9, 2005 1:33:10 PM

I'd love a copy....to send me email just remove bush from office =)

--

Jonny Durango

"Patrick was a saint. I ain't."

http://www.jdurango.com

"Matrixmusic" <kevindoylemusic@rogers.com> wrote in message
> I have written a PDF for some of my friends on Recording and Production
> techniques based on my experiences with Van Morrison, Glenn Gould, Hall
> & Oates, Andrea Bocelli, Alannah Myles, YO YO MA........ If any of you
> would like a copy please let me know. Due to its size it is too large
> of a file to post.
> All the best
> Kevin Doyle
>
> kevindoylemusic@yahoo.ca

March 9, 2005 1:52:51 PM

Is there any place on the web that you could upload this file? If not,
send me a copy.
Related resources
March 10, 2005 5:19:47 PM

how big???? I would consider posting it to a space on my website for
people to download.... bohemian_deleteme_at_snowcrest.net

On 9 Mar 2005 10:52:51 -0800, "Tim" <tdhoward@gmail.com> wrote:

>Is there any place on the web that you could upload this file? If not,
>send me a copy.
Anonymous
March 11, 2005 2:30:27 PM

Kevin,

Thank you for such a great and handy manual. This is something I was
longing for to have for a long time - to have a comprehensive guide for
each instrument.

Thanks again,

Henry
LA

Matrixmusic wrote:
> I have written a PDF for some of my friends on Recording and
Production
> techniques based on my experiences with Van Morrison, Glenn Gould,
Hall
> & Oates, Andrea Bocelli, Alannah Myles, YO YO MA........ If any of
you
> would like a copy please let me know. Due to its size it is too large
> of a file to post.
> All the best
> Kevin Doyle
>
> kevindoylemusic@yahoo.ca
November 6, 2012 7:04:02 AM

Quote:

I have written a PDF for some of my friends on Recording and Production
techniques based on my experiences with Van Morrison, Glenn Gould, Hall
& Oates, Andrea Bocelli, Alannah Myles, YO YO MA........ If any of you
would like a copy please let me know. Due to its size it is too large
of a file to post.
All the best
Kevin Doyle

kevindoylemusic@yahoo.ca

hello i was looking for a good note on sound recording tecniques for TV production wil you please mail me the pdf...

lakshmi.p
lplakshmi443@gmail.com
!