Buy Back Offer

I got a letter from Sprint offer to buy back an old phone I have.
Has anyone else received a letter like it?
Is it a good way to go? they are offering $25 for an old LG5350 I don't use
anymore.
I checked eBay and they seem to be going for about $25-$30, I could get a
couple more bucks out of it but it is easier to sent it to Sprint and have
them send me a check.

Just checking to see if anyone else has taken them up on their buy back
offer.

TIA
Brian
4 answers Last reply
More about back offer

    BrianT wrote:

    > I got a letter from Sprint offer to buy back an old phone I have.
    > Has anyone else received a letter like it?
    > Is it a good way to go? they are offering $25 for an old LG5350 I don't use
    > anymore.
    > I checked eBay and they seem to be going for about $25-$30, I could get a
    > couple more bucks out of it but it is easier to sent it to Sprint and have
    > them send me a check.
    >
    > Just checking to see if anyone else has taken them up on their buy back
    > offer.

    Let's see... $25 immediately, or $30 and the hassle of eBay.

    Sounds like a no-brainer, to me! <g>

    Notan

    In article <10rpguupchl02c@news.supernews.com>,
    "BrianT" <brian@NOSPAMisanti.net> wrote:

    > Just checking to see if anyone else has taken them up on their buy back
    > offer.

    I don't know about Sprint's deal, but I did the buyback with Nextel
    where they bought my old phone. Gave me about $57 for it. Not a bad
    deal, I must say.

    Now if only I could do that for the boxload of old phones I
    have...probably not.

    --
    Pete Stephenson
    HeyPete.com

    They offered $75 for my 1 year old Samsung SPH-I500 in the Sprint store
    I had to decline that offer
    Went to eBay and sold it for $400
    Another no brainier :)

    "BrianT" <brian@NOSPAMisanti.net> wrote in message
    > I got a letter from Sprint offer to buy back an old phone I have.
    > Has anyone else received a letter like it?
    > Is it a good way to go? they are offering $25 for an old LG5350 I don't
    use
    > anymore.
    > I checked eBay and they seem to be going for about $25-$30, I could get a
    > couple more bucks out of it but it is easier to sent it to Sprint and have
    > them send me a check.
    >
    > Just checking to see if anyone else has taken them up on their buy back
    > offer.
    >
    > TIA
    > Brian

    The offer they sent me wasn't for a Samsung it was for an LG, the most I've
    seen my model LG go for on eBay is $31.

    "I.T." <NOnews@alphagear.infoSPAM> wrote in message
    > They offered $75 for my 1 year old Samsung SPH-I500 in the Sprint store
    > I had to decline that offer
    > Went to eBay and sold it for $400
    > Another no brainier :)
    >

    > "BrianT" <brian@NOSPAMisanti.net> wrote in message
    >> I got a letter from Sprint offer to buy back an old phone I have.
    >> Has anyone else received a letter like it?
    >> Is it a good way to go? they are offering $25 for an old LG5350 I don't
    > use
    >> anymore.
    >> I checked eBay and they seem to be going for about $25-$30, I could get a
    >> couple more bucks out of it but it is easier to sent it to Sprint and
    >> have
    >> them send me a check.
    >>
    >> Just checking to see if anyone else has taken them up on their buy back
    >> offer.
    >>
    >> TIA
    >> Brian

Sprint PCS Internet Service Providers