briant

Distinguished
May 23, 2004

I got a letter from Sprint offer to buy back an old phone I have.
Has anyone else received a letter like it?
Is it a good way to go? they are offering $25 for an old LG5350 I don't use
anymore.
I checked eBay and they seem to be going for about $25-$30, I could get a
couple more bucks out of it but it is easier to sent it to Sprint and have
them send me a check.

Just checking to see if anyone else has taken them up on their buy back
offer.

TIA
Brian

BrianT wrote:

> I got a letter from Sprint offer to buy back an old phone I have.
> Has anyone else received a letter like it?
> Is it a good way to go? they are offering $25 for an old LG5350 I don't use
> anymore.
> I checked eBay and they seem to be going for about $25-$30, I could get a
> couple more bucks out of it but it is easier to sent it to Sprint and have
> them send me a check.
>
> Just checking to see if anyone else has taken them up on their buy back
> offer.

Let's see... $25 immediately, or $30 and the hassle of eBay.

Sounds like a no-brainer, to me! <g>

Notan

In article <10rpguupchl02c@news.supernews.com>,
"BrianT" <brian@NOSPAMisanti.net> wrote:

> Just checking to see if anyone else has taken them up on their buy back
> offer.

I don't know about Sprint's deal, but I did the buyback with Nextel
where they bought my old phone. Gave me about $57 for it. Not a bad
deal, I must say.

Now if only I could do that for the boxload of old phones I
have...probably not.

--
Pete Stephenson
HeyPete.com

They offered $75 for my 1 year old Samsung SPH-I500 in the Sprint store
I had to decline that offer
Went to eBay and sold it for $400
Another no brainier :)

"BrianT" <brian@NOSPAMisanti.net> wrote in message
> I got a letter from Sprint offer to buy back an old phone I have.
> Has anyone else received a letter like it?
> Is it a good way to go? they are offering $25 for an old LG5350 I don't
use
> anymore.
> I checked eBay and they seem to be going for about $25-$30, I could get a
> couple more bucks out of it but it is easier to sent it to Sprint and have
> them send me a check.
>
> Just checking to see if anyone else has taken them up on their buy back
> offer.
>
> TIA
> Brian

briant

Distinguished
May 23, 2004

The offer they sent me wasn't for a Samsung it was for an LG, the most I've
seen my model LG go for on eBay is $31.