Orac

Distinguished
May 30, 2004

In article <Xns95BE4EA4BECA1ewrfdgrstnet@140.99.99.130>,
Jesse <org@org.orgy> wrote:

> So ..... I'm switching to Nextel.

Goodbye, then.

--
Orac |"I am not interested in trying to compensate

Jesse <org@org.orgy> wrote:

> So ..... I'm switching to Nextel.

Oops. I meant to say Goodbye...for now....

--
Orac |"I am not interested in trying to compensate
| for your amazing lack of observation."
|
| http://oracknows.blogspot.com

LOL!
Be careful, though. The merger's not a done deal yet.

Jesse <org@org.orgy> wrote:
> So ..... I'm switching to Nextel.

Troll.

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse

"Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy71@yahoo.com> wrote in news:41be0ed5$0$178
$8046368a@newsreader.iphouse.net:

> Jesse <org@org.orgy> wrote:
>> So ..... I'm switching to Nextel.
>>

> Troll.

Sheesh Thomas - Don't get your knickers in a bunch holm's.
Surely you can appreciate a bit of ironic humor here and there as a break
from the monotony of ring tone questions and such.

Jesse wrote:

> "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy71@yahoo.com> wrote in news:41be0ed5$0$178
> $8046368a@newsreader.iphouse.net:
>
> > Jesse <org@org.orgy> wrote:
> >> So ..... I'm switching to Nextel.
> >>

> > Troll.
> >

> Sheesh Thomas - Don't get your knickers in a bunch holm's.
> Surely you can appreciate a bit of ironic humor here and there as a break
> from the monotony of ring tone questions and such.

"Holm's?"

Notan

Jesse <org@org.orgy> wrote:
> "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy71@yahoo.com> wrote in news:41be0ed5$0$178
> $8046368a@newsreader.iphouse.net:
>
>> Jesse <org@org.orgy> wrote:
>>> So ..... I'm switching to Nextel.
>>>

>> Troll.
>>

> Sheesh Thomas - Don't get your knickers in a bunch holm's.
> Surely you can appreciate a bit of ironic humor here and there as a break
> from the monotony of ring tone questions and such.

It looked to me to be a anonymous posting from an Easynews account
designed to stir up flames based upon the recent news.

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse

Notan <notan@ddress.com> wrote:
> Jesse wrote:
>>
>> "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy71@yahoo.com> wrote in news:41be0ed5$0$178
>> $8046368a@newsreader.iphouse.net:

>> > Troll.
>> >

>> Sheesh Thomas - Don't get your knickers in a bunch holm's.
>> Surely you can appreciate a bit of ironic humor here and there as a break
>> from the monotony of ring tone questions and such.
>
> "Holm's?"
>
> Notan

Probably and attept at "Homey" ... or is it "Homee".

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse

"Thomas T. Veldhouse" wrote:

> Notan <notan@ddress.com> wrote:
> > Jesse wrote:
> >>
> >> "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy71@yahoo.com> wrote in news:41be0ed5$0$178
> >> $8046368a@newsreader.iphouse.net:

> >> Sheesh Thomas - Don't get your knickers in a bunch holm's.
> >> Surely you can appreciate a bit of ironic humor here and there as a break
> >> from the monotony of ring tone questions and such.
> >
> > "Holm's?"
> >
> > Notan
>
> Probably and attept at "Homey" ... or is it "Homee".

Actually "homes," a derivation of "homey," "homeboy," etc.

It's sad when even the literate are illiterate! <g>

Notan

Notan <notan@ddress.com> wrote:

>> Probably and attept at "Homey" ... or is it "Homee".
>
> Actually "homes," a derivation of "homey," "homeboy," etc.
>
> It's sad when even the literate are illiterate! <g>
>
> Notan

Isn't that what I said ... "Homey"?

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse

"Thomas T. Veldhouse" wrote:

> Notan <notan@ddress.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Probably and attept at "Homey" ... or is it "Homee".
> >
> > Actually "homes," a derivation of "homey," "homeboy," etc.
> >
> > It's sad when even the literate are illiterate! <g>
> >
> > Notan
>
> Isn't that what I said ... "Homey"?

I was agreeing with you.. If it came across that I was lumping
you into the "illiterate" group, my apologies. I wasn't.

Anyway, back to bigger and better things...

Notan

"Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy71@yahoo.com> wrote in news:41bef1c3$0$58275
$8046368a@newsreader.iphouse.net:

> Jesse <org@org.orgy> wrote:
>> "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy71@yahoo.com> wrote in news:41be0ed5$0$178
>> $8046368a@newsreader.iphouse.net:

>>> Troll.
>>>

>> Sheesh Thomas - Don't get your knickers in a bunch holm's.
>> Surely you can appreciate a bit of ironic humor here and there as a break
>> from the monotony of ring tone questions and such.
>>

> It looked to me to be a anonymous posting from an Easynews account
> designed to stir up flames based upon the recent news.

Anonymous posting from an Easynews account ?
And do you typically post with your name, address, phone number, date of
birth and social security # attached ?
You look to be just about as anonymous as anyone else with your iphouse
account.

Jesse <org@org.orgy> wrote:

> Anonymous posting from an Easynews account ?
> And do you typically post with your name, address, phone number, date of
> birth and social security # attached ?
> You look to be just about as anonymous as anyone else with your iphouse
> account.

Actually, I use my real name and a real email address [although it is
not checked daily].

My point was that it was a trollish post and your email addy and posting
server didn't do anything do diminish this impression.

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse