Whats The Serial Code?

I forget my serial code what is it? This is a pretty good game!

"BobbyJoe" <brianm1993@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I forget my serial code what is it? This is a pretty good game!

Cocoa Puffs.

"BobbyJoe" <brianm1993@hotmail.com> wrote in news:1116105264.515004.272800
@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> I forget my serial code what is it? This is a pretty good game!

What game are you talking about? And we dont know your serial code but we
might be able to remind you where they put it (in an email, on the cd case,
in the manual, etc)

Gandalf Parker

BobbyJoe wrote:

> I forget my serial code what is it? This is a pretty good game!

Isn't that the new book by Dan Brown...

"BobbyJoe" <brianm1993@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I forget my serial code what is it? This is a pretty good game!

DHO34N-P37FWE-HYFAL4-0Q

Heh, I remember a long long time ago someone asked for a serial for
Starcraft. Being a bit cheaky, i told him 1234567890123 (Or was it
0123456789012?).

I got an e-mail thanking me as it turns out the above was actually a
working code!

On 17 May 2005 04:05:12 -0700, "Harcon" <harcon01@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Heh, I remember a long long time ago someone asked for a serial for
>Starcraft. Being a bit cheaky, i told him 1234567890123 (Or was it
>0123456789012?).
>
>I got an e-mail thanking me as it turns out the above was actually a
>working code!

Don't be suprised. I've seen sites that advertise similar keys of
"1111-1111-1111-1111-1234" and other patterns that have been known to work.

Most of these keys involve a simple addition of numbers to verify that they
are accurrate - if 1111 + 1111 (etc) somehow adds up to 1234, the key is
considered fully valid.

It gets a bit more complex when letters and numbers are mixed togther, but
the same reasoning applies.

Raymond Martineau <bk039@ncf.ca> wrote:
> Don't be suprised. I've seen sites that advertise similar keys of
> "1111-1111-1111-1111-1234" and other patterns that have been known to work.
>
> Most of these keys involve a simple addition of numbers to verify that they
> are accurrate - if 1111 + 1111 (etc) somehow adds up to 1234, the key is
> considered fully valid.

The good ones have two sets of check digits. One gets you past the
title screen, one kicks in when the game is 3/4 done. :)

--
Send mail to fadden@fadden.com (Andy McFadden) - http://www.fadden.com/
CD-Recordable FAQ - http://www.cdrfaq.org/

"BobbyJoe" <brianm1993@hotmail.com> once tried to test me with:

> I forget my serial code what is it? This is a pretty good game!

We could tell you, but then we'd have to kill you.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

heh, I dont know which is dafter. Someone typing in a joke serial
expecting it to work, or those companies that do not check joke serials
in the first place when people relise that they do work :)

TRENDING THREADS