  • Networking
Last response: in Networking
Share
May 27, 2004 3:54:37 AM

For some reason, I cannot reset my router so I can put in
another password. I've pushed the reset button, I've
unplugged and plugged back in, I've uninstalled and
reinstalled. It just will not reset. I cannot get into
the router to set my port forwarding information. Does
ANYONE have any idea what I can do to reset this box?

Please email me directly if possible.

Thanks in advance.
Darrell
whetdesert@qwest.net

More about : 100 resetting password

May 27, 2004 5:39:51 AM

You need to keep pressing in the hole until the power light blinks green
& amber. Also you might try a pointer object.

Darrell wrote:
> For some reason, I cannot reset my router so I can put in
> another password. I've pushed the reset button, I've
> unplugged and plugged back in, I've uninstalled and
> reinstalled. It just will not reset. I cannot get into
> the router to set my port forwarding information. Does
> ANYONE have any idea what I can do to reset this box?
>
> Please email me directly if possible.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Darrell
> whetdesert@qwest.net
May 28, 2004 5:44:40 PM

Thank you! I guess I wasn't holding it down long enough.
That worked!

!