MN-100 resetting Password

For some reason, I cannot reset my router so I can put in
another password. I've pushed the reset button, I've
unplugged and plugged back in, I've uninstalled and
reinstalled. It just will not reset. I cannot get into
the router to set my port forwarding information. Does
ANYONE have any idea what I can do to reset this box?

Please email me directly if possible.

Thanks in advance.
Darrell
whetdesert@qwest.net
2 answers Last reply
More about resetting password

    You need to keep pressing in the hole until the power light blinks green
    & amber. Also you might try a pointer object.

    Darrell wrote:
    > For some reason, I cannot reset my router so I can put in
    > another password. I've pushed the reset button, I've
    > unplugged and plugged back in, I've uninstalled and
    > reinstalled. It just will not reset. I cannot get into
    > the router to set my port forwarding information. Does
    > ANYONE have any idea what I can do to reset this box?
    >
    > Please email me directly if possible.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Darrell
    > whetdesert@qwest.net

    Thank you! I guess I wasn't holding it down long enough.
    That worked!

Routers Networking