cost per min to canada?

Stu

Got a $35 a month for 950 min (5000 N&W) with FIMF & 7PM nites, and was
wondering what the cost per min is to Canada

I could be wrong, but if you're calling Canada from the U.S., I think it's
49 cents/min!

Bill Crocker

"stu" <stu@stu.net> wrote in message news:41C30170.4C55B12C@stu.net...
> Got a $35 a month for 950 min (5000 N&W) with FIMF & 7PM nites, and was
> wondering what the cost per min is to Canada

You might checkout a calling card like www.onesuite.com
and use it instead... Cost appears to be about 1.9 cents per minute...
(Use a "local access number" instead of their 1800 number to get
their lowest rate).

-Dan

--
Eugene, Oregon -- Pacific Northwest