Clarity and Signal Strength

Hopefully, the Nextel Network will gain some sort of clarity, it sounds
like speaking in two tin cans now. And then ,Sprint may be able to get
a signal somewhere

In article <1103415511.890629.190650@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
mirsmom@verizon.net wrote:

> Hopefully, the Nextel Network will gain some sort of clarity, it sounds
> like speaking in two tin cans now. And then ,Sprint may be able to get
> a signal somewhere

I've had exactly the opposite experience. When I was with Nextel, calls
were quite clear, with signal in areas where other providers lacked them
(most notably US military bases). However, since I've returned home, not
even Nextel has good signal where I live, but Sprint has full signal.

Admittedly, I've had a few dropped calls with Sprint, but it's mainly
due to fairly shielded areas that block out signal. Clarity has gotten a
little iffy on one or two occasions, but that's due to very low signal
in those areas. Otherwise, I've been extremely satisfied with Sprint.

--
Pete Stephenson
HeyPete.com

TRENDING THREADS