Where to download old versions of Palm Desktop?

June 24, 2004 10:38:59 AM

I'm looking for an older version of the Palm Desktop software than
what is currently available on the PalmOne site.

Doe anyoneone know if there is a 3.x version of the software available
for download anywhere? I didn't see it on the PalmOne site but didn't
know if there was an archive somewhere.

Thanks.
Anonymous
June 24, 2004 5:59:53 PM

On 24 Jun 2004 06:38:59 -0700, Engwar had this to say...

> I'm looking for an older version of the Palm Desktop software than
> what is currently available on the PalmOne site.
>
> Doe anyoneone know if there is a 3.x version of the software available
> for download anywhere? I didn't see it on the PalmOne site but didn't
> know if there was an archive somewhere.
>
> Thanks.

Got to it from the support website;
<http://www.palmone.com/us/support/downloads/add_downloa...;

--
Hope this helps.
Jim Anderson

I'd try Tucows and perhaps freewarepalm. If all else fails -- its Google
time.

--
Thank a veteran