Windows 7 download for military

Won't find one. Buy an OEM copy if you need one copy of Windows, or buy a Technet (gives you 10 keys per SKU) subscription if you need more than three or more copies. If you go for Technet, I created a thread in the Hot Deals section of the forum that has a promo code in it. It will save you 28% on a Technet Plus Direct subscription.

tcsenter

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2008

You want the best answer for promoting an illegal download site for pirated software? I think we can do better than that. How about your own special reward and recognition from the moderators (i.e. banned)?

j12david

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2010
I'm also in the military, and also spent many hours searching for a military discount... they don't exist, only the student discount. But I did find keys on Ebay, I ended up buying ultimate x64 for $36 and professional for $64 (ya, I know it's backwards, lol). But just check their feedback, and you can really get one cheap as dirt. You just need to find a OEM iso torrent of windows 7, and mount it up, then do the upgrade or clean install (yes you can do a clean install with a iso in windows 7). The guy i bought it from linked me to this site if I wanted to buy more www.onlinekey.net ... I don't know if I trust that site, but ebay worked twice for me, and one was from the guy that linked me that site.

I should point out that reselling OEM keys is illegal. Retail keys are ok so long as the person you are selling the key to agrees to the EULA of whichever version of Windows is involved. MSDN and Technet are an exception though. Selling keys obtained though either MSDN or Technet is not allowed.