Treo 650 DUN / Wireless Modem @*$&%#

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs, alt.cellular, comp.sys.palmtops.pilot (More info?)

I have a treo 650 running Wireless Modem (from Notifymail)
which worked fine on my 600, but crashes the Palm immediately
when I request a connection. Seems like a conflict, but I wanted
to avoid pulling each app. one at a time, so I looked around the web.
Found nothing. Anybody have any suggestions where to start?

Also, the Wirelss Modem instructions refer to setting the "Laptop
Connected Via" entry to "USB HotSync for Treo 600 or Treo 650",
but the only choices on the settings for Wireless Modem for that
are "usbc" and "usbd". I've found no pertinent mentions of these
choices anywhere on the web or on the "Notifymail" website.
Any ideas?

Mark

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.cellular,comp.sys.palmtops.pilot (More info?)

Mark,
Do a search on "DUN" at http://www.treocentral.com . Sprint disabled DUN
using Bluetooth, but there are ways to enable it. The forums at
treocentral will help.
Zane