dual nics satellite ISC add 700 wireless router

Anonymous
May 27, 2004 7:48:46 AM

I have browsed thru several newsgroup pages, but can you
hook the MN-700 as a hub (switch) that will still allow
the dual NIC's to allow internet connection sharing.

Basically, I am using 192.168.0.1 as the gateway, and I
can type in the DNS if necessary. But this router is not
allowing my to use 192.168.0.1 as the gateway. Tried
Static and input all settings, and Tried dyanmic w/ DNS
input.

BTW: With a direcway 4000 dual modem, you have to give
on computer access to highspeed internet and the ICS is
done thru the second NIC. So How do I hook the wireless
router to this network?

Thanks in advance...
!