Sign in with
Your question

Why would my cpu slow down my internet ?

Last response: in Windows 7
June 21, 2012 6:23:04 PM

Hello,
all , i have been playing a certain game forever ..lol my g/f has also ..ok my PC is just a yr old , and when she bought her new one and we networked again the same everything .. all of a sudden my game wont barely move ..i already did new Dual band router and all . internet troubleshoots , its not the cable or the modem, router ..ect , even prioritized the game to my ISP , and nothing , so i went wireless 300N .. works fine but still slow like before , any suggestions?

More about : cpu slow internet

a b $ Windows 7
June 22, 2012 6:53:39 AM

propain817 said:
Hello,
all , i have been playing a certain game forever ..lol my g/f has also ..ok my PC is just a yr old , and when she bought her new one and we networked again the same everything .. all of a sudden my game wont barely move ..i already did new Dual band router and all . internet troubleshoots , its not the cable or the modem, router ..ect , even prioritized the game to my ISP , and nothing , so i went wireless 300N .. works fine but still slow like before , any suggestions?

Run task manager (better yet, Process Monitor) before you start the game, see what resource is hogging CPU.
!