Has anyone tried getting the $150 rebate with a a plan less
than the $34.99? Any luck?

Thanks!

-Mike Ekholm
--
Mike Ekholm, UNIX Sys Admin - ekholm@ekholm.org
web: http://www.ekholm.org ham: kc0mpu irc: Nalez

Mike Ekholm <ekholm@ekholm.org> wrote:
> Has anyone tried getting the $150 rebate with a a plan less
> than the $34.99? Any luck?

You can't. Don't waste your and the salesperson's valuable time trying.

Best option: Hit up one of your SPCS >$35 plan friends for their old phone
and tell their ass to go get a new one with a $150 rebate. hehee:)

> Thanks!

You're welcome.

> Mike Ekholm, UNIX Sys Admin - ekholm@ekholm.org
> web: http://www.ekholm.org ham: kc0mpu irc: Nalez
> UNIX - The Swiss army knife of software.

Kevin M.
"Know your enemy, and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment... Complacency... Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier

Yep, in my case the phone was a gift for someone else. It does not make
sense for me to make them pay $5.00 more a month just so they can have the
rebate.

The only thing I do not like is that the sales person ran her phone number,
said that she qualifies for the rebate. We then picked out a phone, and
we did not even get the rebate form until after my credit card was run. I
was not disclosed the terms of the rebate until after the transaction
was complete. Kinda pisses me off.

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 14:59:44 -0500, Michael Raphael just had to say:
: [-- text/plain, encoding quoted-printable, 32 lines --]

: Correct. I've tried a couple of times and it is no.
: I can't see paying an extra $5 until my phone dies since I don't use all my minutes anyway

: Mike R

Mike Ekholm wrote:
> Yep, in my case the phone was a gift for someone else. It does not make
> sense for me to make them pay $5.00 more a month just so they can have the
> rebate.

If they're willing to extend their contract or sign a new one, and they qualify
for the rebate... why don't you just cover the price of the phone minus the $150?

TRENDING THREADS