$150 rebate with $30 plan

Has anyone tried getting the $150 rebate with a a plan less
than the $34.99? Any luck?

Thanks!

-Mike Ekholm
--
Mike Ekholm, UNIX Sys Admin - ekholm@ekholm.org
web: http://www.ekholm.org ham: kc0mpu irc: Nalez

    Mike Ekholm <ekholm@ekholm.org> wrote:
    > Has anyone tried getting the $150 rebate with a a plan less
    > than the $34.99? Any luck?

    You can't. Don't waste your and the salesperson's valuable time trying.

    Best option: Hit up one of your SPCS >$35 plan friends for their old phone
    and tell their ass to go get a new one with a $150 rebate. hehee:)

    > Thanks!

    You're welcome.

    > Mike Ekholm, UNIX Sys Admin - ekholm@ekholm.org
    > web: http://www.ekholm.org ham: kc0mpu irc: Nalez
    > UNIX - The Swiss army knife of software.

    Kevin M.
    "Know your enemy, and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
    you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
    "Contentment... Complacency... Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier

    Yep, in my case the phone was a gift for someone else. It does not make
    sense for me to make them pay $5.00 more a month just so they can have the
    rebate.

    The only thing I do not like is that the sales person ran her phone number,
    said that she qualifies for the rebate. We then picked out a phone, and
    we did not even get the rebate form until after my credit card was run. I
    was not disclosed the terms of the rebate until after the transaction
    was complete. Kinda pisses me off.

    On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 14:59:44 -0500, Michael Raphael just had to say:
    : [-- text/plain, encoding quoted-printable, 32 lines --]

    : Correct. I've tried a couple of times and it is no.
    : I can't see paying an extra $5 until my phone dies since I don't use all my minutes anyway

    : Mike R

    Mike Ekholm wrote:
    > Yep, in my case the phone was a gift for someone else. It does not make
    > sense for me to make them pay $5.00 more a month just so they can have the
    > rebate.

    If they're willing to extend their contract or sign a new one, and they qualify
    for the rebate... why don't you just cover the price of the phone minus the $150?

Sprint PCS Unix Software Internet Service Providers