SIlent Storm - Stuck

Hello,

I am playing the Organization Storehouse scenario on the Allies side. I
have gotten in, killed everyone (99% sure), claimed the panzerkleins
and made for the elevator exit, but the game won't allow me to leave.
It claims that I haven't found all the clues, but I have all checkmarks
under Objectives. "You haven't found critical information clue yet" is
what I get when I click on Leave.

I am running version 1.2.

Any ideas? I love this game...I need to continue!

Babboo <robert.cocking@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am playing the Organization Storehouse scenario on the Allies side. I
> have gotten in, killed everyone (99% sure), claimed the panzerkleins
> and made for the elevator exit, but the game won't allow me to leave.
> It claims that I haven't found all the clues, but I have all checkmarks
> under Objectives. "You haven't found critical information clue yet" is
> what I get when I click on Leave.
>
> I am running version 1.2.

This FAQ is very handy:

http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/silent_storm.txt

Is the elevator on the ground floor? If not, walk out the hatch and
ride the elevator down.

> Any ideas? I love this game...I need to continue!

Silent Storm: Sentinels is better.

--
Send mail to fadden@fadden.com (Andy McFadden) - http://www.fadden.com/
CD-Recordable FAQ - http://www.cdrfaq.org/

Aha! I bet you are correct about the elevator being up. I took the
ladder down. Thanks for the tip Andy.

Rob