handset buy back

anyone have the link for the program where sprint will buy back an old
handset? I've lost it and cannot find it anywhere on the net, I must be
searching wrong. Thanks.

Capt.

briant

Distinguished
May 23, 2004

I got my buy back notice in the mail.

"Capn" <capn@charter.net> wrote in message news:XziBd.144$AL2.25@fe04.lga...
> anyone have the link for the program where sprint will buy back an old
> handset? I've lost it and cannot find it anywhere on the net, I must be
> searching wrong. Thanks.
>

> Capt.

http://www.sprintpcs.com/mypcs/specialOffers/promoPhoneBuyBack.html

I found it by logging into my account, then in the middle of the page,
below My Plan, click on View Special Offers. Second row, left column is
"Earn up to a $75 service credit from recycling your old Sprint PCS phone"