Strategy games where you can destroy Mecca ...

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,finet.unet (More info?)

I think we need such games, because the sandniggers will annoy us
until we have to nuke the sandnigger hive called Mecca...

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,finet.unet (More info?)

Why not just build a Mcdonald's next door? Starbucks could work too.

bill

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,finet.unet (More info?)

Tristan is apparently in a trolling contest, he's got a different
message in the rpg ng. I think he'll have to do better to compete with
the big dog trolls.

I wonder if this counts towards his score, even though I'm not really
replying?

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic,finet.unet (More info?)

mist_distance@hotmail.com (Tristan Beeline) wrote in

> I think we need such games, because the sandniggers will annoy us
> until we have to nuke the sandnigger hive called Mecca...

Interesting choice of name calling considering you are posting from Mexico.

Being a game player you might not realize that Mecca would take out the
holy land for a lot of religions, and that even the ones you are referring
to are far more powerful in places other than that sand territory which is
presenty pissiing you off. It would be considered a majorly stupid move by
anyone who knows such things even if they DID agree with your viewpoint.

Gandalf Parker

"Bill" <wpeterson1@socal.rr.com> wrote in message
> Tristan is apparently in a trolling contest, he's got a different
> message in the rpg ng. I think he'll have to do better to compete with
> the big dog trolls.
>
> I wonder if this counts towards his score, even though I'm not really
> replying?

Since you left finet.unet in your address line, your reply will, indeed,
count. Check out that ng for some insights into how it's done. Very
illuminating. :)

In article <DqJre.2694$kj5.605@trnddc03>, docscorpio@strupra-
spammeros.com says...

> "Bill" <wpeterson1@socal.rr.com> wrote in message
> > Tristan is apparently in a trolling contest, he's got a different
> > message in the rpg ng. I think he'll have to do better to compete with
> > the big dog trolls.
> >
> > I wonder if this counts towards his score, even though I'm not really
> > replying?
> >
> Since you left finet.unet in your address line, your reply will, indeed,
> count. Check out that ng for some insights into how it's done. Very
> illuminating. :)

Who cares whether he scores or not?

Although it just occurs to me that one could troll the trolls. Pick an
especially moronic and boring one and send lots of followups so he
wins, or might win, who cares - but anyway messes up their competition.
Then arbitrarily pick another in six months or so.

- Gerry Quinn

"DocScorpio" <docscorpio@strupra-spammeros.com> wrote in message

> "Bill" <wpeterson1@socal.rr.com> wrote in message
>> Tristan is apparently in a trolling contest, he's got a different
>> message in the rpg ng. I think he'll have to do better to compete with
>> the big dog trolls.
>>
>> I wonder if this counts towards his score, even though I'm not really
>> replying?
>>
> Since you left finet.unet in your address line, your reply will, indeed,
> count. Check out that ng for some insights into how it's done. Very
> illuminating. :)

Whats annoying is that we have experienced usenetters feeding him...

mist_distance@hotmail.com (Tristan Beeline) once tried to test me with:

> I think we need such games, because the sandniggers will annoy us
> until we have to nuke the sandnigger hive called Mecca...

TROLL-O-METER

^

Very Weak.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.