Win 2000Pro & Win95/98 games

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 21, 2004 1:38:12 AM

I have a few old flight sims (Falcon 4.0, Jane's Fighters
Anthology) for Win 95/98 that I would love to be able to
play again, but when I install them they dump to a black
screen, then to the desktop. Falcon 4.0 will play the
opening movie before it dumps... Any help would be
appreciated.

P3 733Mz
128 Meg RAM
Windows 2000 Pro/Svc Pk 4
Anonymous
September 21, 2004 2:26:57 PM

Steve,

Doing a web-search for "Windows 2000 janes fighters", I found an article at
NTCompatible.com (http://www.ntcompatible.com/cdetail516.html) which may
help you get Janes Fighters Anthology working.

Doing a web-search for "Windows 2000 falcon 4", I found
http://falcon.unroutable.net/, which may help you get Falcon 4 running.

Hope this helps.
--
Thanks,
Nick Kritselis [MS]

"Steve" <slbratcher@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have a few old flight sims (Falcon 4.0, Jane's Fighters
> Anthology) for Win 95/98 that I would love to be able to
> play again, but when I install them they dump to a black
> screen, then to the desktop. Falcon 4.0 will play the
> opening movie before it dumps... Any help would be
> appreciated.
>
> P3 733Mz
> 128 Meg RAM
> Windows 2000 Pro/Svc Pk 4

September 22, 2004 11:55:12 PM

Thanks for the reply! I'm up and flying again!
Anonymous
September 23, 2004 1:11:43 PM

Good to hear Steve.

Thanks for the reply and feel free to post again if you have any other
issues.
--
Thanks,
Nick Kritselis [MS]