VMware conv in sharing options

themiya

Honorable
Jun 19, 2012
Hi in file explorer on sharing options for some reason there is somebody called VMware_conv_SA and I want to get rid of it,
I uninstalled VMware so it shoul not be their.

here is photo
82429716.png

Solution
Hi,

Remove the user account with VMware_conv_SA name in the Local Users and Groups container from the Computer Management snap-in. To open Computer Management snap-in, right-click Computer icon. Click Manage. On the opened snap-in, go to Local Users and Groups>Users. On the right pane, right-click the target user i.e. VMware_conv_SA, and click Delete.
Now right-click any folder that you want to share and you will notice that the user account has been removed.

This would surely work.
Hi,

Remove the user account with VMware_conv_SA name in the Local Users and Groups container from the Computer Management snap-in. To open Computer Management snap-in, right-click Computer icon. Click Manage. On the opened snap-in, go to Local Users and Groups>Users. On the right pane, right-click the target user i.e. VMware_conv_SA, and click Delete.
Now right-click any folder that you want to share and you will notice that the user account has been removed.

This would surely work.

Solution