My PCS

jade

I have been trying for the passed 2 weeks to log into My PCS. I have
talked to tech support and all. Does anyone know what is going on with the
My PCS part of sprint??
--
Smiles,
Jade

jade

I have try all of this. my husband has tried to log in from his system
and it still does not work. It seems that is a problem with the system
(sprint) after speaking with tech support.

Jade

Smiling Wickedly, Jade answered:

> I have try all of this. my husband has tried to log in from his system
> and it still does not work. It seems that is a problem with the system
> (sprint) after speaking with tech support.
>
> Jade
I don't think so. I'm logged in right now. Working fine.

--