best cheap pedalboard

Last response: in Home Audio
March 12, 2005 7:17:25 AM

Who makes the best value in a pedalboard? I want a pedalboard with
volume pedal and wahwah pedal and great rock and roll sounds, not just
buzzy transistor sound but really good crunchy rock and roll amp
models?

Is it the Line 6 Pod XT Live Pro? That pedalboard is actually more
then I want to spend at about $400, I was hoping there was a $200 that
was good.

Thanks

More about : cheap pedalboard

Anonymous
March 12, 2005 7:44:06 AM

Also, besides the 2 pedals and some footswitches to move through the
presets, I don't need any other controls. It would be nice if the
presets could be edited and organized with a librarian type program in
windows though.

Thanks !
Anonymous
March 12, 2005 10:42:43 AM

In article <1110629845.941836.6610@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
bringmewater@gmail.com wrote:

> Who makes the best value in a pedalboard? I want a pedalboard with
> volume pedal and wahwah pedal and great rock and roll sounds, not just
> buzzy transistor sound but really good crunchy rock and roll amp
> models?
>
> Is it the Line 6 Pod XT Live Pro? That pedalboard is actually more
> then I want to spend at about $400, I was hoping there was a $200 that
> was good.
>
> Thanks

Sounds like you mean a floor style muulti effects unit. Pedalboards are
usually collections of pedals, mounted in some way. That appraoch allow
you to choose your pedals for their sounds, but is often more expensive.
For all in one units, the Vox and Boss units would be things I looked at
before the pod.

March 12, 2005 8:16:26 PM

<bringmewater@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Who makes the best value in a pedalboard?

You might try asking in alt.guitar.effects or alt.guitar,

Cheers,

~j
!