What happened to Java MOO?

What ever happened to Ray Kerby's Java MOO? I think his blog was first hosted
on www.raykerby.com/jmoo then it was moved to p066.ezboard.com/bjavamoo. The
ezboard forums seem to be empty now (one empty message posted in march).

Anybody know what happened to the project?

Moved to another ezboard. But the project has gone into sleep. Ray is taking
a break ...

db086g$59o$1@epityr.hut.fi...