Populous The Beginning commands?

Hello,

I found my CD for Populous The beginning and started to play it once
again when I notcied that the game itself does not contain the help of
various commands. I remember that there was ways to group the followers
and give them various orders, like patrol etc.

I tried to find the quickreference card that came with the game, but as
I've moved three times since I bought that game I couldn't find it.

Does anyone know where I could get the command information?

Yours: Topi
--
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are
always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."

"Topi Linkala" <nes@iki.fi> wrote in message
Hello,

I found my CD for Populous The beginning and started to play it once
again when I notcied that the game itself does not contain the help of
various commands. I remember that there was ways to group the followers
and give them various orders, like patrol etc.

I tried to find the quickreference card that came with the game, but as
I've moved three times since I bought that game I couldn't find it.

Does anyone know where I could get the command information?

Yours: Topi
--
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are
always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."
- Bertrand Russell
"How come he didn't put 'I think' at the end of it?" - Anonymous

Try here http://www.strategyplanet.com/populous/index.asp?id=1

Populous Beginning is still one of my all time favorite games. It's too bad
that Bullfrog didn't do more add on discs.

Craig