Voice Mail

When roaming off the Sprint network, how do I retrieve voicemail? Is there a
number to call?

Also, when I am roaming off the Spring network, will I receive my voicemail
indicator?

What are your experiences?

Thanks,

-mij
4 answers Last reply
More about voice mail

    Mij Adyaw wrote:
    > When roaming off the Sprint network, how do I retrieve voicemail? Is there a
    > number to call?

    Your own cell phone number (that applies to checking voicemail from your phone
    even if you're on Sprint's network.)

    > Also, when I am roaming off the Spring network, will I receive my voicemail
    > indicator?

    Most likely not.

    Mij Adyaw wrote:
    > When roaming off the Sprint network, how do I retrieve voicemail? Is there a
    > number to call?

    Call your own number, either from your cell phone or from a landline
    phone. If from a landline, do it with your cellphone off, or don't
    answer it. When you hear your greeting, press *, then follow the
    prompts to enter your passcode, then you're in your mailbox.

    > Also, when I am roaming off the Spring network, will I receive my voicemail
    > indicator?

    As I posted earlier today, sometimes yes, sometimes no. Depends on the
    roaming provider.

    Mij Adyaw wrote:
    > When roaming off the Sprint network, how do I retrieve voicemail? Is there a
    > number to call?

    You should still be able to call your own number and retrieve voicemail.

    > Also, when I am roaming off the Spring network, will I receive my voicemail
    > indicator?

    This is hit or miss. If you're in analog roaming, then it's almost
    certain you won't get a voice mail indicator (this is because most
    analog networks don't support that feature. If roaming on a CDMA
    network, there's a better chance, but I still wouldn't count on it.

    --
    E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.

    dial your number, just like if you were checking it from a land line.
    "Mij Adyaw" <mijadyaw@nospamforme.com> wrote in message
    > When roaming off the Sprint network, how do I retrieve voicemail? Is there
    > number to call?
    >
    > Also, when I am roaming off the Spring network, will I receive my
    voicemail
    > indicator?
    >
    > What are your experiences?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > -mij

Sprint PCS Voice Mail Internet Service Providers